Hello, we’re Tide.
We believe SMEs have been vastly underserviced and overlooked by traditional banks. Something as simple as opening an account can take weeks, mountains of paperwork and too much time. Through a mobile-first platform, we provide modern business banking services to small-business owners, saving them time so they can get back to doing what they love.
Based in central London, Tide is backed by some of Europe’s most notable founders and investors, including Robin and Saul Klein (LocalGlobe) and Alex Chesterman (Zoopla Property Group), as well as top VCs in London and Stockholm (Anthemis, Creandum and Passion Capital).
We’re offering the right person, the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help unlock the next stage of our growth. We’re a rocket ship that's going places – this looks a little like world domination!
Your day will look a little like this…
As a QA Engineer at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a god-like challenger of the banking world), you are integral in ensuring our features are fit and ready for purpose before they reach our users. You will join our growing delivery team to test backend, mobile and web applications, where you’ll create and execute manual and automated tests for new features, bugs and regression packs.
You will report directly into our Head of Delivery & QA but there is so much room for you to take ownership and responsibility for this space. On a day to day basis, you’ll maintain existing tests and track test coverage gaps; prepare test runs for sprints and releases; plan, estimate and support test activities for delivery teams and report test progress and challenges/ blockers. You’ll also report bugs with sufficient detail, replicate issues and validate bug fixes. Through your experience, you’ll be able to identify potential test process improvements and implement these accordingly.
We’ve got a huge product roadmap. Our product isn’t even 10% of what we want it to be so the demand of this team will only increase. That should be an exciting challenge for you.
Who are we looking for?
- 2+ years of QA experience
- You’ll have strong experience of database and RESTful API testing
- You’ll be experienced with test automation for mobile and web applications (using Selenium/Appium)
- You’ll be familiar with Agile Scrum environments
- You’ll have worked extensively with Jira and Confluence tools
- You’ll be effective at communication and reporting to technical and non-technical team members
- You’ll have an analytical mind and be a strong problem solver
- You’ll be self-managed, proactive and efficient with time management
What are we like to work for?
- We’re not corporate, we’re a start-up. You will have an unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business – improve and impact how we work
- We will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive – pursue your interests and develop career with us as we scale
- We’re open and progressive – input is encouraged at all levels
- We’re a social bunch. We celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Different people bring fresh new ideas, thinking and approaches, which make the way work is undertaken more effective and efficient. If you’re not into diversity, Tide may not be in the right place for you! Tide holds itself accountable against measurable diversity objectives.