CRM Marketing Manager
Hello, we’re Tide.
We believe SMEs have been vastly underserviced and overlooked by traditional banks. Something as simple as opening an account can take weeks, mountains of paperwork and too much time. Through a mobile-first platform, we provide modern business banking services to small-business owners, saving them time so they can get back to doing what they love.
Based in central London, Tide is backed by some of Europe’s most notable founders and investors, including Robin and Saul Klein (LocalGlobe) and Alex Chesterman (Zoopla Property Group), as well as top VCs in London and Stockholm (Anthemis, Creandum and Passion Capital).
We’re offering the right person, the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help unlock the next stage of our growth. We’re a rocket ship that's going places – this looks a little like world domination!
Your day will look a little like this:
As a CRM Marketing Manager at Tide, (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a god-like challenger of the banking world) you will build and maintain key lifecycle campaigns - e.g. Activation, Anti-Churn, Reactivation - and building strong engagement around Tide. Working closely with rest of the relationship management team and product teams, you will improve both customer lifetime value and the overall customer experience. Requirements will change as we learn from how our campaigns perform, and we believe in adapting quickly, learning by doing. We are a small team of highly capable people who believe passionately in the problem we are solving, collaborate closely with direct feedback, and encourage action over deliberation.
Who are we looking for?
- Demonstrable experience with CRM technology, business systems and processes, ideally in the context of subscription and/or app-based business models
- Background in implementing new automation solutions for existing customers via email, SMS and other channels; ideally hands-on experience with one of: Hubspot, Iterable, Braze, Salesforce, Zendesk, Looker or similar automation / CRM / BI tools
- Experience implementing social CRM tools, managing social sentiment and engagement with existing members on social media platforms
- Expertise in end-to-end execution of Lifecycle campaigns, activation, retention, loyalty programs, experiments, across a number of sub products and revenue-generating business units
- Analytical experience - can use data to define, build and maintain an RFM framework, to measure customers’ recency, frequency and monetary value on an ongoing basis
- Excellent organisational skills, comfortable writing and editing copy,
- Good communication skills - you can talk to very technical and very non-technical colleagues
Skills - you have many of these:
- Passion for marketing, startups/fintechs
- Good communication skills - you can talk to technical and non-technical colleagues
- Outstanding Excel skills - you're famous for solving colleagues' spreadsheet problems
- Experience handling large amounts of data from different sources - you can turn data into strategic insight
- Experience in segmentation and targeting
- Experience in Email, CRM or any marketing automation platform
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Understanding of HTML, CSS
Pluses - you may have some of these:
- Experience in the production of HTML emails, landing pages or paid media campaigns
- Some understanding of design / production of creative assets
- Some understanding of SQL
- Understanding of GDPR
What are we like to work for?
- We’re not corporate, we’re a start-up. You will have an unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business – improve and impact how we work
- We will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive – pursue your interests and develop career with us as we scale
- We’re open and progressive – input is encouraged at all levels
- We’re a social bunch. We celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Different people bring fresh new ideas, thinking and approaches, which make the way work is undertaken more effective and efficient. If you’re not into diversity, Tide may not be in the right place for you! Tide holds itself accountable against measurable diversity objectives.