Business Analyst - 2-3 Month Contract
Hello, we’re Tide.
We believe SMEs have been vastly underserviced and overlooked by traditional banks. Something as simple as opening an account can take weeks, mountains of paperwork and too much time. Through a mobile-first platform, we provide modern business banking services to small-business owners, saving them time so they can get back to doing what they love.
Based in central London, Tide is backed by some of Europe’s most notable founders and investors, including Robin and Saul Klein (LocalGlobe) and Alex Chesterman (Zoopla Property Group), as well as top VCs in London and Stockholm (Anthemis, Creandum and Passion Capital).
We’re offering the right person, the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help unlock the next stage of our growth. We’re a rocket ship that's going places – this looks a little like world domination!
Your day will look a little like this:
As a Business Analyst at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a god-like challenger of the banking world), you will report directly to the Head of KYC. You will be responsible for mapping out the current processes and procedures of the on-boarding process, with a view to streamline and develop technical solutions where required.
Who are we looking for?
- Educated to degree level
- 2+ years of experience in a Business Analyst role
- Experience using structured analysis methods and common analysis tools, with the ability to adapt techniques and tailor the approach as needed
- The ability to analyse problems and evaluate remedies in a logical and systematic way
- This is a contract role - we're looking for somebody to come in and use their expertise to make a difference in a short space of time!
What are we like to work for?
- We’re not corporate, we’re a start-up. You will have an unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business – improve and impact how we work
- We will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive – pursue your interests and develop career with us as we scale
- We’re open and progressive – input is encouraged at all levels
- We’re a social bunch. We celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Different people bring fresh new ideas, thinking and approaches, which make the way work is undertaken more effective and efficient. If you’re not into diversity, Tide may not be in the right place for you! Tide holds itself accountable against measurable diversity objectives.