Partnerships and Marketing Telesales (Part Time, On-Going Temp)
Hello, we’re Tide.
We believe SMEs have been vastly underserviced and overlooked by traditional banks. Something as simple as opening an account can take weeks, mountains of paperwork and too much time. Through a mobile-first platform, we provide modern business banking services to small-business owners, saving them time so they can get back to doing what they love.
Based in central London, Tide is backed by some of Europe’s most notable founders and investors, including Robin and Saul Klein (LocalGlobe) and Alex Chesterman (Zoopla Property Group), as well as top VCs in London and Stockholm (Anthemis, Creandum and Passion Capital).
We’re offering the right person, the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help unlock the next stage of our growth. We’re a rocket ship that's going places – this looks a little like world domination!
Your day will look a little like this:
As a Partnership and Marketing Telesales at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a god like challenger of the banking world) you will be responsible for calling our partnerships and marketing leads, using your natural sales abilities to get them to sign up! Tide is growing, and with that comes a high level of interest. So much so that there’s not enough time to convert each interest into a new Tide member - this is where you come in!
Our wonderful accounting partners refer clients to Tide, but sometimes, as life gets in the way, they don’t sign up. Your job is to chase them. You will talk these potential members through our signup process, answer their questions and use your persuasion skills to reassure them that we are the best and convert them into full fledged Tide Members!
You will be part of a huge growth period, and have a genuine role to play in an important stage of our journey at Tide.
Who are we looking for?
- You will be required to work 9am - 6pm for three days a week, working within the partnerships and marketing (acquisition) team
- This role would suit a student, or someone who is looking for part time work - this is an ongoing Temp role, so you would be called upon to come back into the business from time to time
- You must be confident, outgoing and enthusiastic
- An eloquent and natural sales enthusiast, ideally with previous telesales or customer service experience, with excellent telephone manner
- You will be incredibly self motivated and conscientious, wanting to make a real difference to the business
- You will be outgoing with an excellent telephone manner
- You will want to gain experience in a thriving business, and be able to learn, listen and adapt to feedback
What are we like to work for?
- We’re not corporate, we’re a start-up. You will have an unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business – improve and impact how we work
- We will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive – pursue your interests and develop career with us as we scale
- We’re open and progressive – input is encouraged at all levels
- We’re a social bunch. We celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Different people bring fresh new ideas, thinking and approaches, which make the way work is undertaken more effective and efficient. If you’re not into diversity, Tide may not be in the right place for you! Tide holds itself accountable against measurable diversity objectives.