VP Member Relationship Marketing - Customer Lifecycle
Hello, we’re Tide.
Tide is the emerging leader in SME challenger banking in the UK and has been ranked as a Top 100 FinTech by KPMG. We believe SMEs have been vastly under-serviced and overlooked by traditional banks. Something as simple as opening an account can take weeks, mountains of paperwork and too much time. That's why we are passionate about our mission is to help SMEs - our members - save time (and money).
The Tide platform not only offers a business bank account and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly usable administrative solutions, such as full integration with accounting systems. Tide believes that truly serving SMEs well requires a relentless focus on their needs. That is why Tide is SME only.
Based in central London and Sofia, Tide is backed by some of Europe’s most notable founders and investors, including Alex Chesterman (Zoopla) as well as top VCs in London and Stockholm (Anthemis, Augmentum, Creandum, LocalGlobe and Passion Capital).
Your day will look a little like this...
As VP, Member Relationship Marketing at Tide, (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a god-like challenger of the banking world), you will work hands-on with your team to deliver member (customer) satisfaction and optimise lifetime value. With your team, you will drive for deep member insights, actively manage the member community and optimise all marketing activity to existing members. Together with your Product Owner, you will oversee all non-product specific membership functionality, such as the member directory and membership plans.
We’re offering the right person, the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help drive our rapid growth. We’re a rocket ship that's going places – this looks a little like world domination!
Who are we looking for?
- Extreme (member) focused mindset, deeply passionate about understanding customer needs, motivations, and behaviours
- Analytical mindset with a strong KPI focus; well versed in engagement, activation and participation metrics and CLV concepts
- Managerial experience or background in consulting for at least 3-5 years; ideally in the context of subscription and/or app-based business models
- Track-record of delivery in a highly customer centric environment with a strong need for customer segmentation
- Significant experience in successfully taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Ability to leverage insights (qualitative and quantitative) to design and implement innovative engagement programs
- Be comfortable in getting hands dirty to get things done
- Post-graduate degree
- Strong self and team organising skills
- Business technical expertise
- People leadership experience
- Good communication skills - you can talk to very technical and very non-technical colleagues.
What are we like to work for?
- We’re not corporate, we’re a start-up. You will have an unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business – improve and impact how we work
- We will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive – pursue your interests and develop a career with us as we scale
- We’re open and progressive – input is encouraged at all levels
- We’re a social bunch. We celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Different people bring fresh new ideas, thinking and approaches, which make the way work is undertaken more effective and efficient. If you’re not into diversity, Tide may not be in the right place for you! Tide holds itself accountable against measurable diversity objectives.