Broadcast & Offline Media Marketing Manager
Hello, we’re Tide.
We believe that small and medium-sized enterprises have been vastly underserviced and overlooked by traditional banks. Something as simple as opening an account can take weeks, mountains of paperwork and too much time. Through a mobile-first platform, we provide modern business banking services to small-business owners, saving them time so they can get back to doing what they love.
Based in central London, Tide is backed by some of Europe’s most notable founders and investors, including Robin and Saul Klein (LocalGlobe) and Alex Chesterman (Zoopla Property Group), as well as top VCs in London and Stockholm (Anthemis, Creandum and Passion Capital).
We’re offering the right person, the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help unlock the next stage of our growth. We’re a rocket ship that's going places – this looks a little like world domination!
Your day will look a little like this:
As a Performance Marketing Manager (Offline Media) at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a god like challenger of the banking world) you will be a data-driven media specialist with experience across offline DR and Brand channels, as well as some online experience, to join Tide’s growing marketing team.
You will have a background in media planning and strategy, with innovative ways to use data, insight and analytics to drive business performance. Most likely you’ve spend time both on agency and client side, delivering integrated, strategic campaigns across a number of channels. You will be comfortable with a wide range of traditional channels as well as some digital channels - across Print, Outdoor, Radio/TV, Direct Mail, Affiliates.
You will work hand-in-hand with other marketers in the team to ensure that our campaigns are seamlessly integrated across offline and online channels.
Who are we looking for?
- Media planning, buying and optimisation expertise across channels - Radio, TV, Print, Direct Mail
- Experience with testing across creatives, messaging, audiences
- The role requires understanding the media industry
- Data-driven, measurement implementation experience and knowledge
- Familiar with attribution and measurement techniques across traditional channels
- Work closely with other media functions to make integration and optimisation decisions
- Lead campaign briefing with internal teams e.g. design, partners, suppliers, publishers
- Evaluate media options and deliver recommendations for ongoing campaigns as well as test-and-learn initiatives
- Maintain relationships with key media partners
- Campaign Management - day-to-day campaign planning, creation and execution
- Analytics - reporting and optimisation, including analysis of CPA and ROI of all activity ensuring maximum efficiency
- Experience in media planning / senior planner / strategist on agency-side
- Marketing experience client-side
- Experience in Print, Newspapers/magazines/trade press, Inserts, Radio, OOH
- Creative production for print, AV and other assets
What are we like to work for?
- We’re not corporate, we’re a start-up that’s now scaling up. You will have an unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business – improve and impact how we work
- We will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive – pursue your interests and develop a career with us as we continue to scale
- We’re open and progressive – input is encouraged at all levels
- We’re a social bunch. We celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Different people bring fresh new ideas, thinking and approaches, which make the way work is undertaken more effective and efficient. If you’re not into diversity, Tide may not be in the right place for you! Tide holds itself accountable against measurable diversity objectives.