Member Support Specialist - Morning Shifts 8AM-5PM Weekend Shifts
Hello, we’re Tide.
We believe SMEs have been vastly underserviced and overlooked by traditional banks. Something as simple as opening an account can take weeks, mountains of paperwork and too much time. Through a mobile-first platform, we provide modern business banking services to small-business owners, saving them time so they can get back to doing what they love. Based in central London, Tide is backed by some of Europe’s most notable founders and investors, including Robin and Saul Klein (LocalGlobe) and Alex Chesterman (Zoopla Property Group), as well as top VCs in London and Stockholm (Anthemis, Creandum and Passion Capital). We’re offering the right person, the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help unlock the next stage of our growth. We’re a rocket ship that's going places – this looks a little like world domination!
Your day will look a little like this...
Every day, you’ll be helping businesses big and small all over the UK to become success stories. You’ll love talking to people, and your empathetic nature gives you a passion for solving people’s problems.
You’ll be among the first to join our first office outside of the UK, based in Bulgaria. You will play a key part in helping Tide expand by providing around the clock support, every day of the year.
Our mission is to save businesses time and money every day, and delivering fast and fluid support is key to achieving this. We think that solving problems and giving clear and honest advice will set us apart from the traditional big banks.
Who are we looking for?
- A person talking with our members and helping them get the most from their current account, whilst saving them time and money.
- Someone finding novel ways to solve difficult problems
- Always being on the lookout for recurring issues and helping to create new workflows to solve them
- Getting to grips with tough banking challenges like unfamiliar transactions, missing payments, and direct debits
- Helping mentor new members of the team and support them with your wisdom and experience
- Helping out with common back office tasks
What are we looking for?
- You’ll have experience working in startups
- You have excellent spoken and written English skills
- You’ll be comfortable using industry tools like Zendesk, GSuite, and Jira
- Spotting patterns is second nature to you, and you’re always ready to highlight areas that can be improved
- Happy when juggling priorities to ensure that members get the best support experience
- You have really strong organisational skills
- Experience working in customer service for the finance industry
- You’ve tried some of the more advanced features of Zendesk - like automations, triggers, and macros
What are we like to work for?
• We’re not corporate, we’re a start-up. You will have an unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business – improve and impact how we work
• We will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive – pursue your interests and develop career with us as we scale • We’re open and progressive – input is encouraged at all levels • We’re a social bunch. We celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
Please, note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted! Thank you for your interest and thank you for understanding!