Junior Talent Partner - Talent Resourcer - 6 month fixed term contract
Hello, we’re Tide.
We believe SMEs have been vastly underserviced and overlooked by traditional banks. Something as simple as opening an account can take weeks, mountains of paperwork and too much time. Through a mobile-first platform, we provide modern business banking services to small-business owners, saving them time so they can get back to doing what they love.
Based in central London, Tide is backed by some of Europe’s most notable founders and investors, including Robin and Saul Klein (LocalGlobe) and Alex Chesterman (Zoopla Property Group), as well as top VCs in London and Stockholm (Anthemis, Creandum and Passion Capital).
We’re offering the right person, the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help unlock the next stage of our growth. We’re a rocket ship that's going places – this looks a little like world domination!
Your day will look a little like this:
As a Talent Sourcer at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a god-like challenger of the banking world) you will be working as part of the People Team to use your pizzazz to find the best talent in London and Sofia. You’ll work with our Hiring Managers and learn the roles inside out. You’ll target the right audience and work with them through our interview process which may include conducting phone screens and junior level interviewing. You’ll help us cement our mark in the industry and be responsible for organising our fun Tide Meet Ups. You will naturally keep yourself organised, and help coordinate our hiring processes to help us scale at breakneck speed!
The office has a constant buzz - this is a role for someone hungry, who wants to come in and knock it out the park. It’s a fast paced environment - think of your busiest days and times it by 10 - welcome to a day in the life at Tide!
Who are we looking for?
- An experienced Sourcer with a proven track record of finding the best talent
- A creative flair - you can think out of the box and do whatever it takes to find talent
- A master of organisation, right down to the little details with the ability to organise those around them
- Someone who can get ahead of the game with admin
- The calm amongst the storm - you can deal with a heavy workload and internal pressures and still be an approachable ally to our Hiring Managers
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and on the phone
- Someone that loves the buzz of a fast paced environment
- This is a 6 month contract, with the potential to move permanent
- Want to make your mark in one of the biggest growing FinTechs in London? Come to Tide!
What are we like to work for?
- We’re not corporate, we’re a start-up. You will have an unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business – improve and impact how we work
- We will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive – pursue your interests and develop career with us as we scale
- We’re open and progressive – input is encouraged at all levels
- We’re a social bunch. We celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Different people bring fresh new ideas, thinking and approaches, which make the way work is undertaken more effective and efficient. If you’re not into diversity, Tide may not be in the right place for you! Tide holds itself accountable against measurable diversity objectives.