Partnership Manager (Accountant channel)
Hello, we’re Tide.
Tide is the emerging leader in SME challenger banking in the UK and has been ranked as a Top 100 FinTech by KPMG. We believe SMEs have been vastly underserviced and overlooked by traditional banks. Something as simple as opening an account can take weeks, mountains of paperwork and too much time. That's why we are passionate about our mission is to help SMEs - our members - save time (and money).
The Tide platform not only offers business bank account and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly usable administrative solutions, such as full integration with accounting systems. Tide believes that truly serving SMEs well requires relentless focus on their needs. That is why Tide is SME only.
Based in central London and Sofia, Tide is backed by some of Europe’s most notable founders and investors, including Alex Chesterman (Zoopla) as well as top VCs in London and Stockholm (Anthemis, Augmentum, Creandum, LocalGlobe and Passion Capital).
Your day will look a little like this…
Partnerships are a crucial part of Tide’s go-to-market strategy - we are building a partnerships program with accountants that is unparalleled in the business banking space. This means establishing a large network of relationships that open up go-to-market opportunities, strengthen our value proposition, and enhance the offerings of our partners. We’ve achieved significant traction so far, with hundreds of partner accountants driving our member acquisition.
We’re offering the right person, the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help drive our rapid growth. We’re a rocket ship that's going places – this looks a little like world domination!
What’s the role?
We are now looking for a candidate to shape and manage our partnerships team. The responsibility of the successful candidate will be to grow and extend our partnership program, driving engagement and satisfaction with our partners. This is a unique opportunity for a sales-minded individual to shape and manage a sales function within a fast growing fintech.
- Be responsible for the overall team performance while maintaining a collaborative team culture
- Manage sales executives, setting targets, providing feedback, and ensuring personal development
- Manage the development of marketing initiatives for partners (including content and outreach strategy)
- Onboard large partners onto the Tide partner program, building lasting personal relationships with them
- Attend selected industry-events that are likely to yield the most partners and provide visibility
- Identify ways we can improve operations for our partners program wherever possible, always seeking to automate processes
- Work collaboratively with Tide’s Product, Marketing, and Community teams.
Who are we looking for?
- 2-4 years of experience in consulting, a start-up, or other sales function
- A self-starter with a “can-do” attitude, you know how to multi-task and get things done
- A highly-structured individual who can summarise and simplify customer problems/business challenges
- An innate ability to listen and identify what other people find important
- Ability to remain calm under pressure – patient, empathetic and with a positive mindset
- Great communication skills – able to explain complex information in a simple and easy to understand the way
- An appetite to develop a deep understanding of Tide’s product and partner accountants
- B2B sales highly desired
- Humble and genuine
What are we like to work for?
- We’re not corporate, we’re a start-up. You will have unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business – improve and impact how we work
- We will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive – pursue your interests and develop a career with us as we scale
- We’re open and progressive – input is encouraged at all levels
- We’re a social bunch. We celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Different people bring fresh new ideas, thinking and approaches, which make the way work is undertaken more effective and efficient. If you’re not into diversity, Tide may not be in the right place for you! Tide holds itself accountable against measurable diversity objectives.