SEO Digital Marketing Manager - In-House FinTech
Hello, we’re Tide.
We believe SMEs have been vastly underserviced and overlooked by traditional banks. Something as simple as opening an account can take weeks, mountains of paperwork and too much time. Through a mobile-first platform, we provide modern business banking services to small-business owners, saving them time so they can get back to doing what they love.
Based in central London, Tide is backed by some of Europe’s most notable founders and investors, including Robin and Saul Klein (LocalGlobe) and Alex Chesterman (Zoopla Property Group), as well as top VCs in London and Stockholm (Anthemis, Creandum and Passion Capital).
We’re offering the right person, the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help unlock the next stage of our growth. We’re a rocket ship that's going places – this looks a little like world domination!
Your day will look a little like this…
As a Performance Manager at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a god-like challenger of the banking world), you will work hand-in-hand with digital marketers, developers and product teams to ensure that our campaigns are seamlessly integrated across offline and online channels. Requirements will change as we learn from how our campaigns perform, and we believe in adapting quickly, learning by doing. We are a small team of highly capable people who believe passionately in the problem we are solving, collaborate closely with direct feedback, and encourage action over deliberation.
Who are we looking for?
- You will have a background in SEO (and probably SEM), campaign & content planning, content production and copywriting
- You’ll be able to use data in innovative ways and draw insight from analytics to help drive business performance
- Ideally, you’ll have spent time on both agency and client side, delivering integrated, strategic campaigns across a number of channels and have views on their different requirements
- You’ll be comfortable with a wide range of digital and traditional channels
- Manage website content, both strategic and daily updates
- Develop and execute SEO strategies
- Evaluate content production options and deliver recommendations for ongoing campaigns as well as test-and-learn initiatives
- Experience with testing across creatives, messaging, audiences
- Data-driven, measurement implementation experience and knowledge
- Familiar with web analytics and measuring campaign success in different ways
- Work closely with other media functions to make integration and optimisation decisions
- Campaign Management - day-to-day campaign planning, creation and execution
- Analytics - reporting and optimisation, including analysis of CPA and ROI of activity
- Experience in SEO, content creation, copywriting
- Experience in Content Management, updating website e.g. Wordpress
- Experience with creative production, e.g. video, visuals, PDFs, ebooks, etc
- Have an understanding of HTML/CSS/JS
- You may be hands-on with Photoshop yourself or are comfortable working with designers
- Marketing experience both on client-side and agency-side is a plus
- Experience with data-driven segmentation, targeting and a/b testing, Google Analytics, MOZ, Looker
- Experience in SEM / PPC / Adwords / Google Ads is a plus
What are we like to work for?
- We’re not corporate, we’re a start-up. You will have an unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business – improve and impact how we work
- We will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive – pursue your interests and develop career with us as we scale
- We’re open and progressive – input is encouraged at all levels
- We’re a social bunch. We celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Different people bring fresh new ideas, thinking and approaches, which make the way work is undertaken more effective and efficient. If you’re not into diversity, Tide may not be in the right place for you! Tide holds itself accountable against measurable diversity objectives.