Senior QA Engineer - Automation
Hello, we’re Tide.
We believe SMEs have been vastly underserviced and overlooked by traditional banks. Something as simple as opening an account can take weeks, mountains of paperwork and too much time. Through a mobile-first platform, we provide modern business banking services to small-business owners, saving them time so they can get back to doing what they love.
Based in central London, Tide is backed by some of Europe’s most notable founders and investors, including Robin and Saul Klein (LocalGlobe) and Alex Chesterman (Zoopla Property Group), as well as top VCs in London and Stockholm (Anthemis, Creandum and Passion Capital).
We’re offering the right person, the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help unlock the next stage of our growth. We’re a rocket ship that's going places – this looks a little like world domination!
Your day will look a little like this:
As a Senior QA Engineer at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a god-like challenger of the banking world), you will work in Agile delivery teams with backend, mobile and web engineers to deliver fast, reliable and secure platforms.
You’ll execute hands on testing and deliver test automation during sprints. You’ll work closely with the Agile delivery team to report quality metrics, drive conversations to satisfy the ‘done’ criteria and help Tide achieve the ideal user experience for our Members.
Who are we looking for?
- You’ll be experienced with test automation for mobile and web applications
- You’ll have strong experience of database and RESTful API testing
- You’ll be familiar with Agile Scrum environments
- You’ll have worked extensively with Jira and Confluence tools
- You’ll be effective at communication and reporting to technical and non-technical team members
- You’ll have an analytical mind and be a strong problem solver
- You’ll be self-managed, proactive and efficient with time management
What are we like to work for?
- We’re not corporate, we’re a start-up. You will have an unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business – improve and impact how we work
- We will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive – pursue your interests and develop career with us as we scale
- We’re open and progressive – input is encouraged at all levels
- We’re a social bunch. We celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Different people bring fresh new ideas, thinking and approaches, which make the way work is undertaken more effective and efficient. If you’re not into diversity, Tide may not be in the right place for you! Tide holds itself accountable against measurable diversity objectives.