VP - Member Services / Customer Operations - London & Sofia
Hello, we’re Tide.
We believe SMEs have been vastly underserviced and overlooked by traditional banks. Something as simple as opening an account can take weeks, mountains of paperwork and too much time. Through a mobile-first platform, we provide modern business banking services to small-business owners, saving them time so they can get back to doing what they love.
Based in central London, Tide is backed by some of Europe’s most notable founders and investors, including Robin and Saul Klein (LocalGlobe) and Alex Chesterman (Zoopla Property Group), as well as top VCs in London and Stockholm (Anthemis, Creandum and Passion Capital).
We’re offering the right person, the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help unlock the next stage of our growth. We’re a rocket ship that's going places – this looks a little like world domination!
Your day will look a little like this:
As VP, Member Services at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a god-like challenger of the banking world), You will be responsible for providing exceptional levels of service to our members, ensuring we deliver services quickly, efficiently and of the highest quality. Your aim will be to deliver continual improvements by identifying issues related to servicing, analysing performance data and building scalable long term solutions. You will work hands-on with your team to meet and exceed agreed OKR’s.
You will deliver member support and servicing across various channels (live chat, phone and email) and lead multiple technical and non-technical teams across different locations.
You will be responsible for the overall servicing teams. You will regularly report back to the business, in particular on the product verticals, building customer insight and reporting any relevant issues and proposed solutions.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving the business decisions for the BU
- Define the BU vision and high-level OKRs
- Managing multiple teams, prioritising the workload
- Market analysis
- Delighting the customer
- Lead a network consisting of marketing, customer support and stakeholders
- Manage Partner relationships
- Make the information flow
You will have overall responsibility for relevant Internal and external SLAs. You will set targets and hold external partners accountable.
Who are we looking for?
- You will be highly technical and process orientated
- You will have a customer mindset. Using creativity, logic and innovation to deliver solutions that both delight and add maximum value.
- Relentless focus on delivering, and where possible exceeding your OKRs
- You will be analytical and data driven with a strong KPI focus; well versed in conversion metrics, and both quantitative and qualitative analytics
- An impressive track-record in operational management, having previously lead cross functional teams through complex projects and solution delivery
- Previous management of multi-locational in-house teams
- Strong self and team organising skills
- Business technical expertise
- People leadership experience
- A great negotiator and partner manager, you are able to drive down cost whilst maintaining good relationships with suppliers and partners
- Communication skills - you can talk to highly technical and non-technical colleagues
What are we like to work for?
- We’re not corporate, we’re a start-up. You will have an unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business – improve and impact how we work
- We will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive – pursue your interests and develop career with us as we scale
- We’re open and progressive – input is encouraged at all levels
- We’re a social bunch. We celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Different people bring fresh new ideas, thinking and approaches, which make the way work is undertaken more effective and efficient. If you’re not into diversity, Tide may not be in the right place for you! Tide holds itself accountable against measurable diversity objectives.