PR & Communications Manager
Hello, we’re Tide.
We believe SMEs have been vastly underserviced and overlooked by traditional banks. Something as simple as opening an account can take weeks, mountains of paperwork and too much time. Through a mobile-first platform, we provide modern business banking services to small-business owners, saving them time so they can get back to doing what they love.
Based in central London, Tide is backed by some of Europe’s most notable founders and investors, including Robin and Saul Klein (LocalGlobe) and Alex Chesterman (Zoopla Property Group), as well as top VCs in London and Stockholm (Anthemis, Creandum and Passion Capital).
We’re offering the right person, the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help unlock the next stage of our growth. We’re a rocket ship that's going places – this looks a little like world domination!
Your day will look a little like this...
As the PR and Communications Manager at Tide, (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a god-like challenger of the banking world), you will identify all the approachable and hottest digital, print and social media channels relevant to our target audience. Your daily routine will consist of media planning, copywriting, content management (texts, pictures, videos) and tracking impact. This is a volume play, you will be expected to deliver content on a daily basis across multiple channels building a strong presence for the Tide business and brand, working closely with the organic channels acquisition team (SEO etc), our member community and product marketing teams. You will also support our People team with Employer Branding related communications.
Who are we looking for?
- Proven record of setting up and developing social and digital media PR and communication campaigns: you are ready to present several examples of successful social and digital media projects implemented by yourself
- Strong copywriting skills: you are able to write for all channels, i.e print, digital and social media post and any kind of text for media (including video)— e.g. link to a piece of news, write a column, get an interview, make a video
- Logical and creative thinking and analytical mindset: you always keep in mind your major goal, you are able to build the most effective process and cost-efficient way to achieve it and analyse your results
- Ideally a network of existing contacts in media
What are we like to work for?
- We’re not corporate, we’re a start-up. You will have an unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business – improve and impact how we work
- We will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive – pursue your interests and develop career with us as we scale
- We’re open and progressive – input is encouraged at all levels
- We’re a social bunch. We celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Different people bring fresh new ideas, thinking and approaches, which make the way work is undertaken more effective and efficient. If you’re not into diversity, Tide may not be in the right place for you! Tide holds itself accountable against measurable diversity objectives.