VC-backed fintech startup: Digital Community Manager (Graduate Position)
Excellent opportunity for a graduate from a top university to join a high profile fintech startup and play a critical role in our launch, learning broad skills in community management.
About the company
Financial services for small businesses are broken: Tide is fixing them. Our members open a business current account in 3 minutes and get instant access to an integrated set of all the financial services they need to run their business in a simple mobile and desktop environment.
Tide recently emerged from a secret pre-launch phase and has 7-figure funding from leading venture capital firms and industry insiders. We have been featured in the technology press including TechCrunch, Business Insider and The Memo. Our senior management and founding team have 50+ years' experience in financial services and entrepreneurship.
Further information is available on our website.
We are looking for a smart individual who learns quickly, possesses high attention to detail and takes pride in delivering work of the highest quality. The successful candidate is likely to have a good degree from a top university and will speak and write perfect English.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Day to day support of our Tide members and management of the Tide member online community
- Gathering qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Writing high quality website content
- Helping develop new and exciting ways to build awareness and generate buzz amongst our members and the wider market using digital, social and content marketing
- Assisting the Head of Community in day to day tasks including preparing presentations, reporting and carrying out research
- Occasional bits of office admin
If you are considering applying for this role, please read about our culture and decide whether it would be a fit for you.
We pay competitive startup salaries, including share options. We believe that candidates which are passionate about what they do, and work hard to create the best product for the end user deserve to share in the success of the company.
For this role, the base salary is £23k cash + £5k options.