Introducing Tide - The nimble small business current account
Financial services for small businesses are broken: Tide is fixing them. Our members open a business current account in 5 minutes and get instant access to an integrated set of all the financial services they need to run their business in a simple mobile and desktop environment.
Tide launched in January 2017 and has announced $16m funding from leading venture capital firms (Anthemis, Creandum, LocalGlobe and Passion) and industry insiders. We have grown extremely fast since our launch and are now considered among the most exciting tech startups in Europe. More significantly, we have the privilege of progressing a mission which is genuinely important for the world.
Please read more about Tide and our product:
You can also read about our culture, which we take very seriously.
The Role and Responsibilities:
Our product is complex and your job will be to ensure it stays great as we enhance it over time. You will be responsible for:
- Manage all product quality assurance activity, being ultimately accountable for product quality and ensuring we deliver only the highest quality solutions.
- Define test strategy and methods of working across projects.
- Produce defect metrics and dashboards on the full QA process.
- Co-ordinate onshore and offshore QA staff, as well as growing and mentoring the QA team.
- Be the primary expert on existing product functionality in the business.
- Help the member support team respond to member questions about product functionality.
- Ensure our product is well-documented for both internal and external audiences.
- Track record of implementing QA design patterns and best practices.
- Experience in building complex web/mobile testing platforms.
- Mobile App testing experience for iOS and Android devices.
- Project/Issue tracking using Jira or similar tools.
- Experience in automated API testing.
- Demonstrable experience leading automation and manual testing teams.
- Some experience working in a small business would be desirable.
What we offer you:
- Friendly and smart team with clear goals
- Flexible and relaxed working environment
- Exciting, well funded, fast paced startup opportunity
- Fantastic opportunity to share in the company’s success as it grows
We pay competitive startup salaries, including share options. We believe that candidates which are passionate about what they do, and work hard to create the best product for the end user deserve to share in the success of the company.