VC-backed fintech startup - Product Quality Manager
Financial services for small businesses are broken: Tide is fixing them. Our members open a business current account in 3 minutes and get instant access to an integrated set of all the financial services they need to run their business in a simple mobile and desktop environment.
Tide recently emerged from a secret pre-launch phase and has 7-figure funding from leading venture capital firms and industry insiders. We have been featured in the technology press including TechCrunch, Business Insider and The Memo. Our senior management and founding team have 50+ years' experience in financial services and entrepreneurship.
Our product is complex and your job will be to ensure it stays great as we enhance it over time.
What you’ll do:
- Manage all product quality assurance activity, being ultimately accountable for product quality
- Co-ordinate onshore and offshore QA staff, and automated testing
- Be the primary expert on existing product functionality in the business
- Help the member support team respond to member questions about product functionality
- Ensure our product is well-documented for both internal and external audiences
If you are considering applying for this role, please read about our culture and decide whether it would be a fit for you.
- Required: previous software testing (QA) experience in web or mobile
- Required: familiarity with testing methodologies
- Required: an enthusiasm for helping fix financial services for small business
- Desirable: some experience working in a small business
NOTE: APPLICATIONS FOR THIS ROLE WILL BE REVIEWED IN EARLY JANUARY 2017.
We pay healthy startup salaries, plus options, and always seek to hire a diverse team. We prefer candidates who choose a package weighted to options instead of cash. The cash range for this role is £35k-£45k dependent on experience, plus £10k-20k options